Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Revisiting The Choice (A slightly harder version of mainly one room of The Choice)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
jamesdenem
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 203
IP: Logged
icon Revisiting The Choice (0)  
I recently revisited an old hold called The Choice, and thought up a challenge for myself of trying to clear the main puzzle rooms without killing either mother. I found the first room to be a decent challenge, with the other rooms almost trivial whether both were active or not.

Due to the layout of the room, it would be impossible to actually do the challenge, since a baby would spawn in an unreachable area. Thus I decided to make this short homage hold to let people try a more challenging version.

It would be interesting to come up with a new Choice hold with Gel added, though I will leave that up to whoever might want to make it...

This signature intenionally left blank. Disregard any text you may find here, because it is probably just your imagination, and not a signature in any way. We mean it, don't believe that there is text here.
04-03-2016 at 01:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
icon Re: Revisiting The Choice (+1)  
jamesdenem - The Choice is a SmS hold, sold by Caravel. As such I took this down for now. I'll talk to Mike about it, but I'm not sure copying parts of holds we sell is a precedent we want to just let slide by without at least discussing it.

04-03-2016 at 02:44 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
jamesdenem
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 203
icon Re: Revisiting The Choice (0)  
Sorry about that. Though I did only use two rooms from it, I understand your concern.

I still had fun coming up with and solving the challenge I made, and hopefully things will work out.

I still think a new Choice with gel might be a fun project for someone to do.

This signature intenionally left blank. Disregard any text you may find here, because it is probably just your imagination, and not a signature in any way. We mean it, don't believe that there is text here.
04-03-2016 at 04:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Revisiting The Choice (A slightly harder version of mainly one room of The Choice)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com