Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Due Payment : Synching : 1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Due Payment : Synching : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Okay. There are two significant problems here.

1) The eye on the eastern plate. If that plate isn't held down, the doors to the east side will close.
2) The western pressure plate, which is out in the middle of a bunch of oremites. Killing a golem there doesn't really seem possible.

I thought maybe I could lead a water skipper to the plate by letting it kill soldiers, but the soldiers don't take a path that leads it that way. And even if I got that plan to work, the soldiers would try to kill the skipper.

As for the eye, I can block it off with golem corpses and my body, but I'm wondering if there's some other approach I'm supposed to take.

So how do I handle this?
12-23-2015 at 10:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
icon Re: Due Payment : Synching : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Progress!

Click here to view the secret text

12-24-2015 at 03:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
icon Re: Due Payment : Synching : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I see I never posted what I actually did.

Click here to view the secret text

10-30-2019 at 05:25 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Due Payment : Synching : 1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com