Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: I patched up the ice with ice bolt, how to get fish now?
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
SsjCosty
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Heroine's Quest: I patched up the ice with ice bolt, how to get fish now? (0)  
Hi,

Early on in the game, after I got the ice bolt spell, I tried it on the hole in the ice on Ganvik lake, which covered it with ice. At the moment, I am close to the end of Chapter 3, and I have to get a fish for the cat, but since there's no hole in the lake anymore, I can't cast my net. Is there any other way I could get a fish? My character is a sorceress.

Thanks.
11-05-2015 at 02:17 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: I patched up the ice with ice bolt, how to get fish now? (0)  
quote:
Early on in the game, after I got the ice bolt spell, I tried it on the hole in the ice on Ganvik lake, which covered it with ice. At the moment, I am close to the end of Chapter 3, and I have to get a fish for the cat, but since there's no hole in the lake anymore, I can't cast my net. Is there any other way I could get a fish? My character is a sorceress.

Well, that's something I never thought to test for!

But I don't think you need to catch the cat using a fish - should be able to use magic to get him :)

(Hmm, I wonder if using lightning bolt can bring back the hole. Goes to show all the little things Radiant implemented which don't always get picked up :smile)
11-05-2015 at 11:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
SsjCosty
icon Re: Heroine's Quest: I patched up the ice with ice bolt, how to get fish now? (0)  
quote:
But I don't think you need to catch the cat using a fish - should be able to use magic to get him :)

I tried all my spells - nothing worked :(
The cat doesn't want to get down for anything "intangible".

quote:
Hmm, I wonder if using lightning bolt can bring back the hole

Nope.
11-06-2015 at 06:49 AM
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
Make him climb up the tree, then cast a spell to make him think you've gone away.
11-06-2015 at 07:55 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
SsjCosty
Many thanks, it worked! I initially tried that spell when I was far from the tree, which is why it didn't work.
:thumbsup
11-06-2015 at 01:04 PM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 134
quote:
SsjCosty wrote:

Flame Aura should make a hole in the ice :P

11-06-2015 at 05:19 PM
Zachski
quote:
Radiant wrote:
quote:
SsjCosty wrote:

Flame Aura should make a hole in the ice :P

:lol

Actually, to be honest, I never knew you could patch up the ice in the first place! I never thought to try the ice bolt on it.
11-30-2015 at 09:06 PM
Radiant
Level: Moderator
Rank Points: 134
Adding details like that is half the fun of creating a game like this :)

12-03-2015 at 11:20 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Heroine's Quest: I patched up the ice with ice bolt, how to get fish now?
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com