Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A World in Miniature : A Simpler World : 2 South, 1 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2435
IP: Logged
icon A World in Miniature : A Simpler World : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
Okay, time to attempt to continue my streak of solving blorx rooms that nobody else has a score on yet.

It's pretty clear that you can't kill any roaches, because you need one on each outer plate and four in the central chamber.

So, is the intended approach to lead more than four out, get roaches on the outer switches, and then lead the last ones back into the center, or is it to keep four from ever leaving the center in the first place? Either way I can see that I'll have to lead several roaches at once, but it would help a lot of I knew which way I should be focusing my efforts on.
08-06-2015 at 10:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
blorx1
Rank Points: 920
icon Re: A World in Miniature : A Simpler World : 2 South, 1 West (+2)  
I'd go for never letting more than four leave, once they do you'll probably have 8 roaches on your hands (at the very least 5) which isn't something you can dance around, as far as I know.

08-06-2015 at 10:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Rank Points: 2435
icon Re: A World in Miniature : A Simpler World : 2 South, 1 West (0)  
And done! Actually much simpler than I thought it was once I worked out exactly how many roaches I needed at each step.

Key point:

Click here to view the secret text

08-07-2015 at 12:45 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A World in Miniature : A Simpler World : 2 South, 1 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com