Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 South
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged
icon Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 South (0)  

This is room is probably my least favorite ever, but I've almost worked it out. The one thing I still need to deal with is the tar blob at 1.

I need a tar mother alive in order to clear out the blob and access all the alcoves with tar babies, but it's hard to get in and out of that area. There's only one route in, and all routes out can potentially be overgrown with uncuttable tar. This suggests that I should clear out one of the blobs marked 2, but if I do that then I get more babies than I can handle.

So what approach should I be taking here?
07-12-2015 at 07:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Dragon Fogel
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2434
IP: Logged

File: UAC The Level 1S Victory.demo (11.4 KB)
Downloaded 38 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 South (0)  
Worked it out.

For the specific thing I was having trouble with:

Click here to view the secret text

Even with that, clearing out the tar in there is a messy process. Demo attached for the benefit of anyone else who dares to take on this monstrous room.
07-12-2015 at 08:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Unfortunate Architect Compilation : The Level : 1 South
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com