Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : animal ken skill stuck at 90, climb stuck 41 using trees.
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Heroinefan
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon animal ken skill stuck at 90, climb stuck 41 using trees. (0)  
The animal ken skill seems to be maxed at 90, and climbing at 41 on trees. Now just gives willpower.

Could not max all in act one now trying in act 2 before go to the elf world to resue boy.

Also shatered the bridge trolls sheild when tried to slay him, hope I did not need him...for he has run off.

He would not except proper troll toll, and could not give him needed items, he was bothering townsfolk so soultion was to kill him as warrior.

Also no one will buy my fish. (behave) the ones you catch in ice pond twice a day, cooked or not. They bougt all the pletls they would already whic was not many.

serious cashflow problem in this game, tryinng to save for potions got my chain mail, my bracers back scarf and double headed axe but had to wait till act 2 to do this.

There are qfg prices for potions withoutt qfg drops...no goblin training area here.

Is there a stat limit per act?

Also thank you for not making her chainmail armor into a bikini she has it hard enough as it is out there in skyrim.

I would hate to see what that would have done to her cold resistance.

edit:

Dose she get to become thane, after mission? I'm serious.

[Last edited by Heroinefan at 05-15-2015 11:43 PM]
05-15-2015 at 11:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
elnwood
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: animal ken skill stuck at 90, climb stuck 41 using trees. (0)  
Heroinefan wrote:
The animal ken skill seems to be maxed at 90, and climbing at 41 on trees. Now just gives willpower.

Could not max all in act one now trying in act 2 before go to the elf world to resue boy.

Is there a stat limit per act?

There's no stat limit per act. I've been able to max out a couple stats on the first day.

Heroinefan wrote:
serious cashflow problem in this game, tryinng to save for potions got my chain mail, my bracers back scarf and double headed axe but had to wait till act 2 to do this.

Yeah, it's hard to get money. You can get a fair amount in Snorri's game, but after that it dries up. The first time I played, I spent all my money on the scarf, and it took forever to save up to get necessary questing tools like the shovel and the ice pick.

It's also bewildering to me that the rogue never, ever gets money from pick pocketing.
06-19-2015 at 11:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : animal ken skill stuck at 90, climb stuck 41 using trees.
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com