Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Updates of the DROD site
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
IP: Logged
icon Updates of the DROD site (+2)  
Matt...please, please, PLEASE tell the forum when you update the site. I finally looked on the site today and saw about 5 things that I hadn't see before. I'd look on the site more if I knew that you had new things up, so keep that into consideration please. Even if you just had a "Updates of Site" thread...

10-08-2004 at 02:59 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Updates of the DROD site (0)  
Wasn't there a forum where stuff like this was posted before? I think it was called... News? Yeah, those were good days.

:beer

Edit: The problem with posting before thinking... this post is in no way meant to be snide or sarcastic, just covertly suggestive.

[Edited by DiMono at Local Time:10-08-2004 at 04:04 AM]

10-08-2004 at 04:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Well, I used to post on the News board, but now that we have the mailing list I try not to clutter up people's inboxes.

When I actually add something major, though, I promise to in future tell you. But I've only added Architect's Toolkits so far, so I think you'll live.

Matt

10-09-2004 at 10:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
Well, when I was on, I noticed 4 things: A ASCII page, the Master Map contest, the Songs of the Eighth page, and Architect's Toolbox #7. I have no idea how long each of those were up for.

10-09-2004 at 04:09 PM
Mattcrampy
Rank Points: 2388
Oh yeah... well, they were around before on the forum, 'cept the ASCII page.

Edit: Apparantly I'm a closet idiot. This should be no surprise to anyone who's semi-regular around here.

Matt

[Edited by Mattcrampy at Local Time:10-10-2004 at 05:47 AM]

10-10-2004 at 05:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : Updates of the DROD site
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com