Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Cant import older official holds
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
averagemoe
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 488
IP: Logged
icon Cant import older official holds (0)  
So I connected my older games to my account with Caravelnet keys, But I'm not seeing the official holds for these games in any list of things I can import into TSS. Did I do the connection thing wrong or is the list I'm looking for in a stupidly obscure place? I hear talk about registering my games but there doesn't seem to be a button for that.

01-21-2015 at 04:31 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Tuttle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1545
IP: Logged
icon Re: Cant import older official holds (+2)  
Assuming that the full games are registered to your forum account (look for the full downloads on http://forum.caravelgames.com/downloads.php ), and you have CaravelNet (which you do), they should just appear in the Change Location screen in game.

If the full versions of the old games aren't visible on that downloads page, you'll need to either click the activation links in your original purchases (if bought from Caravel directly) or email support with your receipts. If you can't download any holds at all from the Change Location screen, apply a new CaravelNet key to TSS.

[Last edited by Tuttle at 01-21-2015 05:24 AM]
01-21-2015 at 05:21 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : General : Cant import older official holds
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com