Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : A huge thanks (Heroine's Quest)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Rabagast
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon A huge thanks (0)  
Greetings from Norway :) I don't normally register on forums, but in this case I just had to in order to express a huge THANKS(!) to the team behind Heroine's Quest! This game is without a doubt the best I've played in a very long time. I absolutely love it, and that's coming from someone who didn't have Quest for Glory back in the day. But Heroine's Quest has the uncanny ability to make me feel the joy and fascination I had for the adventure games I did play in the 90's - and their wonderful worlds - in a way that no other "new retro game" has managed to do. And it's all due to the fact that it's so incredibly well made. Really, the team did such an amazing job with everything in it, hit all the right marks, with a brilliant use of Norse mythology. I'm totally blown away.

With such a winning team I truly hope you'll do a sequel in a few years, keeping the Nine Worlds setting of course, but with the exploration of a previously unvisited one of these. I would definitely buy that!

Again, a huge - HUGE - thanks to the whole team! Respect.
09-25-2014 at 09:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Fizzii
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 22
IP: Logged
icon Re: A huge thanks (0)  
Thank you! We really appreciate comments like yours, and we're glad you enjoyed the game :)
09-26-2014 at 11:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : A huge thanks (Heroine's Quest)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com