Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : The Dungeons of Snoll! (Our contest for October.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
IP: Logged
icon The Dungeons of Snoll! (0)  
DiMono's running our October contest and he is off to a fine start. This will be the first challenge that combines both authoring holds and playing them in one genius contrivance. You will want to see what all the hullabaloo is about and check out his post here:

http://www.drod.net/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=3880&page=0&mid=38699#38699

You could win PRIZES! (Doh! I just set off all the spam filters again.)

-Erik

10-02-2004 at 03:08 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Re: The Dungeons of Snoll! (0)  
Yep, October's contest is up and ready already. I'd like to give a shout-out to my close, personal friend, thirty cups of coffee. Say Erik, or Schik, or someone else, could we get a sticky on that post of mine in the General forum?

[Edited by DiMono at Local Time:10-02-2004 at 04:17 AM]

10-02-2004 at 04:17 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : The Dungeons of Snoll! (Our contest for October.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com