Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Room test allow player to start on top of kegs/mirrors (May be a bug but whatever)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
blorx1
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 920
IP: Logged
icon Room test allow player to start on top of kegs/mirrors (0)  
Oddly enough, players can enter the room on top of mirrors and kegs. Hopefully this is intended since it's required for backtracking in a contest entry, but that is not the main point here.

Assuming this behavior is intended, it would be nice of the player could test rooms from architect mode by starting on top of kegs and mirrors since the player can do the same.

08-27-2014 at 05:39 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Room test allow player to start on top of kegs/mirrors (May be a bug but whatever)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com