Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Challenges : [DCL Season 1, Challenge 3] The Second Sky: Somewhere Under the Ocean: 2 West (DCL Submission Topic)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Pinnacle
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1133
IP: Logged
icon [DCL Season 1, Challenge 3] The Second Sky: Somewhere Under the Ocean: 2 West (+2)  
DROD CHALLENGE LEAGUE, SEASON 1, CHALLENGE 3: Delving Too Greedily and Too Deep

Somewhere Under the Ocean: 2 West
C h a l l e n g e !
 Release as many briar roots as possible, then complete the room. 

Specifically, a briar root is considered released if at least one of the walls originally surrounding it is removed. As always, this is scored by its primary metric (briar roots released) and then move count as a tiebreaker. "Complete the room" means to reach the conquer token and exit the room. A briar root counts as released whether it was released before or after you stepped on the conquer token. The move count for the room is the total move count, not just the move count up until the conquer token.

Submissions are technically closed, but as always I'll accept anything up until I do the verification later today.
Good luck!

[Last edited by Pinnacle at 08-18-2014 08:57 PM]
08-05-2014 at 12:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Challenges : [DCL Season 1, Challenge 3] The Second Sky: Somewhere Under the Ocean: 2 West (DCL Submission Topic)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com