Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A chunk of the Eighth : forest : 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
kingpr
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 29
IP: Logged
icon A chunk of the Eighth : forest : 2 East (0)  
I must have missed something. I have completed all the rooms, found all the secrets explored 100% of all the levels except this. How do I get to this room? I presume I come up the stairs from somewhere else, but I can't find it.
05-19-2014 at 06:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
adS
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 214
icon Re: A chunk of the Eighth : forest : 2 East (0)  
Have you already been in the empire?

You need to do a job for the guy in city:Entrance in order to get a passport for the empire.

adS

05-19-2014 at 07:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
kingpr
Well I got a message saying hold completed, so I assumed I had been everywhere. But you are right there was another quest I had missed. I had assumed that I wouldn't have got a hold completed message if I hadn't actually completed the hold!
05-19-2014 at 07:15 PM
kingpr
Are there other levels like this? I keep getting to the top and being told hold mastered 78% or secrets conquered but when I go to the restore screen, all the secrets are done and 100% of the levels I have been to are explored, this implies I have missed some levels somehow?
05-19-2014 at 07:40 PM
adS
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 214
According to this page http://forum.caravelgames.com/highscores.php?action=playerinfo&id=12 you have conquered all rooms.

adS

05-19-2014 at 07:45 PM
kingpr
Thanks for that - hadn't thought to check that way!
05-19-2014 at 08:48 PM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : A chunk of the Eighth : forest : 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com