Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (help)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
xenya
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
help me please !!! how can i finish this room?
thanksssssss gracias merci grazie!!!
09-09-2004 at 12:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Oneiromancer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2936
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (+1)  
We will need more information from you to help you. Exactly where are you stuck in the room? Notice if you click on the room name in the title of this post a map shows up, so you can refresh your memory. Alternately, you can click on the "Insert DROD Room image" link above the smileys on the right side of the Reply screen, and put numbers in places where you want our attention drawn. For example...

Click here to view the secret text

Besides that, I'm not sure what to say about this room. Although I am just giving advice from memory, if something I said won't work post again and we'll help you.

Game on,

"He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder." -- Tad Williams
09-09-2004 at 04:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Guna
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (0)  
If I open the W side doors with the mimic using the orb, then there is no way I can reach the queens to kill them.

12-15-2009 at 12:19 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mxvladi
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2505
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (+2)  
Click here to view the secret text

12-15-2009 at 12:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 North, 1 West (help)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com