Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : tForumHacks appears to be ... retired (Stale link on forum credits page)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
karlpopper
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 263
IP: Logged
icon tForumHacks appears to be ... retired (+2)  
From the banner at the bottom of the forums page, you can view the credits for board development: forum credits page

I think you should continue to acknowledge the genesis of the board code, but the link to tforumhacks.com is definitely stale, and should be removed, as it currently points to an inappropriate advertising site.

Here's what I found by googling about tForum Christoph Hellings tForum info
tForum was a versatile and easy to edit forum with lots of ready to add modifications. It was free software created by the collaborating forces of the webmasters that used it.

However, tForum development has stopped years ago, and the software can no longer be considered as secure since there is no development team which could provide software updates to fix known security issues.

Please note:
At the moment there is no tForum Dev Team. Maybe one day, some people will be motivated to continue the work. (2011)
I checked in at the internet archive, and it seems that DeathWalker disappeared in 2003, here's the last post I can find:
http://web.archive.org/web/20020402112215/http://www.tforumhacks.com/

[Last edited by karlpopper at 03-23-2014 01:46 PM]
03-23-2014 at 01:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Schik
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5381
IP: Logged
icon Re: tForumHacks appears to be ... retired (+2)  
I agree - left the credits, removed the link.

03-24-2014 at 03:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Site : tForumHacks appears to be ... retired (Stale link on forum credits page)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com