Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Fifth Level : 1 North, 1 East (Which route to take?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
allenwal
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Fifth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
Hi,

This is my last room on this level, and I'm not getting very far with it, mostly because I can't figure out the wraithwing's movement, so I can't plan ahead for them.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if someone who's completed this room could give me a little push...should I go clockwise or counter-clockwise around the edge, or go straight up through one of the middle routes?

Thanks
09-06-2004 at 09:53 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
IP: Logged
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Fifth Level : 1 North, 1 East (0)  
I always go counterclockwise.

Wraithwings will attack if and only if they are on more than one side of you. Otherwise, they will stay exactly five squares away from you, and will not attack you even if you are standing next to them. They otherwise move like roaches, which means if you make a beeline for that little notch two squares north and a handful east of you, you will only be assailed from the west.

09-06-2004 at 11:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Fifth Level : 1 North, 1 East (Which route to take?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com