Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (What to do now?)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Red-XIII
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 623
IP: Logged
icon Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (0)  
Ok I'm ready to admit that I have no idea what to do now.

I opened the blue door here and the scroll said that the god of water appeared, but I can't find him.
I used the portable orb on the red door at 1N4E of "The disused sewers" to get access to the other level but it's way to hard for me right now.
I also opened the blue door "The collapsed chamber" 1S2W but couldn't understand the purpose.
I have a wall walking to use.

The only thing I didn't do is the puzzle at 3N1W but the scroll said that's unrequired for the story so what should I do?
Is there something I missed? Or do I have to continue to "The broken Stairwell" and in this case it means I'm really bad at optimizing.

I'm not sure how important this is for my request, but I picked the easy mode.

02-18-2014 at 02:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nuntar
Rank Points: 4590
icon Re: Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (+1)  
The scroll says "Three seals make the water god appear". You need to open all three, including 3N1W. (The optional part referred to is that you don't have to solve the manipulation puzzle, though if you do solve it, 3N1W will take only one blue key instead of two.)

I'd suggest restoring to get your portable orb back before going further -- though it's not essential to do so in order to complete the hold, and there is one more available later on.

02-19-2014 at 12:00 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Red-XIII
Rank Points: 623
icon Re: Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (0)  
It looks like I didn't read well, sorry about that.

So the architect thought about a specific place to use the portable orb? I'd like to know (only the level) where I should use it.

02-19-2014 at 08:24 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaco
Rank Points: 3624
icon Re: Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (0)  
There are several places to use the portable orb, but the "best" places are probably in the final level, The Nameless Fortress.

02-19-2014 at 01:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Nameless Fortress : The Collapsed Chamber : 3 North, 2 West (What to do now?)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com