Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Hidden Potion in Nidavellir
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Antidragon4185
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 11
IP: Logged
icon Hidden Potion in Nidavellir (0)  
As a rogue, I found a message in Skrymir's waste-bin hinting at a health potion "hidden under a pixel", and Skrymir himself even mentions it when you ask him if he practices alchemy. (I assume the potion is also good for a point.) Being the perfectionist that I am, I've clicked on every square inch of Nidavellir, and I STILL haven't found it. Is this a red herring, did I miss it by accident, or am I overlooking a cleaver solution?
02-09-2014 at 01:57 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
chithemonkey
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Re: Hidden Potion in Nidavellir (0)  
Antidragon4185 wrote:
As a rogue, I found a message in Skrymir's waste-bin hinting at a health potion "hidden under a pixel", and Skrymir himself even mentions it when you ask him if he practices alchemy. (I assume the potion is also good for a point.) Being the perfectionist that I am, I've clicked on every square inch of Nidavellir, and I STILL haven't found it. Is this a red herring, did I miss it by accident, or am I overlooking a cleaver solution?

During one of your conversations with Skrymir, he should comment that he's "done with that potion" or something of the sort.

Look around his house for somewhere he might dispose of something he's done with.
02-09-2014 at 07:30 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Crystal Shard Games : Hidden Potion in Nidavellir
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com