Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Twentieth Level : 2 North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
spiderlady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Twentieth Level : 2 North (0)  
okay, I thought this was going to be an easy room. Once again I am wrong. I looked at the other post for this room and tried to solve it using the hints given there but it's still taking me a very long time to solve this room. I don't know where to place the mimics. I've tried every place I can think of. With or without the brain there the roaches don't come to me. I guess I'm going to need more than simple hints to solve this room. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but maybe someone can get me a walkthrough for this room. Thanx. :D

[Edited by spiderlady on 09-03-2004 at 10:45 PM GMT]

09-03-2004 at 11:41 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: Twentieth Level : 2 North (+1)  
There's a couple of ways to do this one, with the intended solution using the room with two doors. I did it without. Don't worry about the mimics to begin with.
Click here to view the secret text

09-04-2004 at 08:42 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Twentieth Level : 2 North (+1)  
I have never used the room with two doors, nor have I ever taken the brain out early. I always solve this room by sucking the roacehs in the right tube and catching the third one on its way in. Takes significantly less time than your way. Just be careful which mimic you place first.

09-04-2004 at 04:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
spiderlady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
icon Re: Twentieth Level : 2 North (0)  
bandit1200 wrote:
There's a couple of ways to do this one, with the intended solution using the room with two doors. I did it without. Don't worry about the mimics to begin with.
Click here to view the secret text
Very helpful. Much more specific than the other post. Solved it. Thanx. :D

09-04-2004 at 09:01 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Twentieth Level : 2 North
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com