Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Music composer, searching for projects
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Didouneto
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 79
IP: Logged
icon Music composer, searching for projects (+3)  
Hi,

I am a music composer who worked for somes indie studios (OrgComGames, Studio Gami, and somes oneshots projects for Android, iOS and Windows Phone/Windows RT)

I posted here to propose my services as Music composer, for any holds project, or even Caravel Games Drod game (let me dream xD), even for free, i discovered Drod in 1997 on a shareware CD, i was 7 years old, and Drod take a lot of place in my gamer's heart.

I never had the b*lls to post a topic like that, because i'm a very shy and discret guy. But i want to participate so bad in Drod, in any ways, i had the chance to finally work and be congratuled as music composer and sound designer so many times since 2 years, so... I'm open for that, if you need a music composer, for additionals musics or to makes any music for an Hold, even for free, i am here :)

Here's my portfolio and soundcloud : http://reiselied.com , http://soundcloud.com/reiselied

Sorry if i posted that in the wrong section >.<

Sorry for my awkward english, i'm french, but somes people already know that here xD

Thanks for reading :)

PS : Thanks to Erik and Mike and all the staff to continues putting a lot of works and efforts in the Drod series even 17 years after the first Drod release... i feel so f*cking old xD see ya :)

Didier.

[Last edited by Didouneto at 01-25-2014 11:27 PM]
01-25-2014 at 11:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: Music composer, searching for projects (0)  
Hi, Didouneto!

Hey, then guess how old this makes *us* feel. My beard isn't getting any shorter, you know :D

I remember the neat DROD rooms you built, and it's good to see you around. Thank you for the kind words. We already have all of the music completed for DROD: The Second Sky, but we'll keep you in mind for future projects. Good luck!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.

[Last edited by mrimer at 01-26-2014 04:33 AM]
01-26-2014 at 04:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Didouneto
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 79
:D

Thanks Mike ! :)
01-26-2014 at 01:48 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Syntax
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1218
Some really decent tracks there :)
02-14-2014 at 03:38 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Development : Music composer, searching for projects
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com