Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Sixteenth Level : secret level
Page 2 of 2
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
bwross
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 376
IP: Logged
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Sixteenth Level : secret level (0)  
Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't fall for that myself the first time. It's delightfully evil on the part of the architect how well timed it is, and it looks so correct for something that's wrong. I suppose I'll have to make due with discovering it on my own afterwards thanks to this thread.
03-26-2014 at 04:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
knwpsk
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
I've solved all the rooms (and secret rooms) on this level, but can't find the mastery gate. Is there one? Any hints?

03-29-2016 at 05:37 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
robin
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 842
knwpsk wrote:
I've solved all the rooms (and secret rooms) on this level, but can't find the mastery gate. Is there one? Any hints?

The master wall of KDDlite 4 is on the
Click here to view the secret text

03-30-2016 at 08:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
knwpsk
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
Thanks Robin.

Now... if I'm already on level 16, do I have to restore to a previous level/room to get back to 14 and find the master wall? Or is there a way to send Beethro from 16 down to 14? an "up" staircase instead of a "down" ?

I'd hate to lose all that progress on the later levels and "have to" do them again. Or, better put, my significant other would hate it if I did that. :)

03-31-2016 at 02:14 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
robin
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 842
If you conquered all the secrets you can just restore to the room with the master wall or to the room next to it, to enter the mastery level

04-01-2016 at 08:32 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Page 2 of 2
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 4 : Sixteenth Level : secret level
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com