Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 3 Thrice North
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Level 3 Thrice North
Please Help
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
RhydmDr
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
IP: Logged
icon Level 3 Thrice North (0)  
How do I get to the roaches:huh I've conquered all the rooms but this one, Twice North, Once East and the 8 Gates of Bill. I'm saving the 8 Gates for last BUT I can't seem to get the bugs to come to me or me to them in Thrice North and I figure that exit on the lower right of the room is the way into Twice North, Once East or vice versa. HEEELLLP! I've been plaing this game for one day and i really like it.

05-17-2003 at 03:10 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
zex20913
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1723
icon Re: Level 3 Thrice North (0)  
Hmm...investigate the effects of the blue potion near the scroll.

05-17-2003 at 04:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
Heh. The poll results are unanimous though I'm not sure what they mean. Maybe everyone agrees that you should be helped. :P

-Erik

05-17-2003 at 11:18 PM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ladyofdeath
I'm having alot of trouble here!!! Please someone help!!!! I'm here now I cant go back cause of the arrows I haven't been to that other room you said but now it's too late, and I realy realy realy don't want to start the whol board over again. S someone please tell me how to kill the bettles (or whatever they are)with the mimic. PLEASE!!!! :weep
11-10-2006 at 02:42 AM
schep
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 865
icon Re: Level 3 Thrice North (+2)  
When you step on the mimic potion, you get to place the mimic anywhere you want. Move it to a good spot somewhere across the wall, and press 5 (or your key for waiting a turn). After that, the mimic will follow every move Beethro makes. It shouldn't be too hard to get it to all the roaches.

And I'm guessing the arrows you mentioned are in Twice North, Once West. It is possible to go back through that room (and actually, you managed to go south past those arrows once before, when you beat that room).
Click here to view the secret text

11-10-2006 at 02:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
ladyofdeath
OH my gosh thank you so so so so much you're a real life saver!!!I can't believe it was that easy I thought I tryed everything!!!Guess not thanks again!!!! :w00t :thumbsup
11-10-2006 at 03:05 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 3 Thrice North Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com