Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Ace Attorney Music Poll (Which Ace Attorney game has the best Cross-Examination/Confrontation theme?)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Which Ace Attorney game has the best Cross-Examination/Confrontation theme?
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials & Tribulations
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Ace Attorney Investigations
Gyakuten Kenji 2
Note: Viewing results forfeits your right to vote.
Poster Message
Godot23
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 114
IP: Logged
icon Ace Attorney Music Poll (+1)  
One thing in particular that I enjoy about the Ace Attorney series is the awesome soundtrack, something I have often found to be pivotal in text adventure games such as this. In particular, I really enjoy listening to the moderato and allegro versions of the Cross-Examination music. This got me curious. At the moment, my favorite track happens to be the allegro version from Dual Destinies. I was interested in what the community has to say! Just curious about who likes what. EVEN IF CAPCOM SHALL DIE, ACE ATTORNEY SHALL LIVE ON! LONG LIVE PHOENIX WRIGHT! LONG LIVE APOLLO JUSTICE! LONG LIVE ATHENA CYKES!

My house is on fire

[Last edited by Godot23 at 11-05-2013 03:07 PM]
11-05-2013 at 03:06 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
IP: Logged
icon Re: Ace Attorney Music Poll (+1)  
I've finished Dual Destines yesterday and boy was it not the best in the whole series? Finale in each of the series was brilliant but I think DD was tad better than all other.

Now I want to play all the previous series again, I guess I know where I'll waste my paycheck.

As for the music I have voted for Dual Destinies mainly because as far as remember the music in other instalments was pretty similar but I might be wrong, and the last one much better quality :).

11-05-2013 at 05:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Ace Attorney Music Poll (Which Ace Attorney game has the best Cross-Examination/Confrontation theme?) Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com