Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD RPG on IndieGameStand (Our news for August)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
IP: Logged
icon DROD RPG on IndieGameStand (+1)  
We have two great items of news for you this weekend.

First, by popular demand, we have an unprecedented promotion on IndieGameStand from August 16-19. We're offering DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale for whatever price you want. DROD RPG is a spinoff from the classic DROD series. It's an RPG-lite game that's heavy on puzzle solving and resource management: gather health, attack and defense power-ups in a hand-crafted dungeon of thirteen interconnecting levels. Enjoy Tendry's bluster and quick wit, but keep him alive long enough to upgrade his weapons and armor in order to come off conqueror. Find unique power-ups to unlock special challenges and go for a high score after each boss fight.

By picking up a copy, you can support Child's Play charity and Caravel in our efforts to develop DROD: The Second Sky.
But wait, there's more! If you pay above the average price (currently about $2), you'll receive some crazy bonus content with something for every DROD fan:

* A free copy of DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
* The Deadly Rooms of Death OST
* And a never before released DROD RPG OST
* Plus twenty-five minutes of exclusive DROD tracks written by Emmett Plant. This music is excellent and highly thematic. We say "exclusive" because they've never before been released. Caravel will be releasing the DROD RPG soundtrack sometime in the future at a normal rate, but this is your chance to get it in advance, together with all the rest, at a great price.
If you're interested in DROD RPG, DROD:GatEB, or want a copy of the soundtracks, then the time to act is now!

As indie developers, we appreciate the support of DROD fans everywhere. Please note that IndieGameStand is also giving away a free IndieGameStand t-shirt to the top three contributors. Read more about it on the site, and tell all your friends!

https://indiegamestand.com

Second (can you believe all that was just the first news item?), a limited-edition CD version of DROD:Gunthro and the Epic Blunder is now available for purchase. You can buy it on the Caravel Games website. If you've already bought the game for digital download, then we can provide you a deeply discounted copy, just above cost. To get the discount, please e-mail us, including either your forum username that the game is registered to so we can verify your original order, or please provide your original order receipt, and we'll send you a code for the discounted copy. There's only about a hundred copies available, so get yours before they're gone!

http://caravelgames.com/buyGatEB.html

Okay, enough marketing. Now it's back to work on TSS.

Happy DRODing!

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
08-17-2013 at 07:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Grizzly
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 41
icon Re: DROD RPG on IndieGameStand (0)  
Is the limited edition CD of DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder which you mention in the news article the one that was already sent out to all Gunthro-on-CD preorderers a few months ago?

Or another new even more limited edition?
08-18-2013 at 06:00 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5056
icon Re: DROD RPG on IndieGameStand (0)  
Grizzly wrote:
Is the limited edition CD of DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder which you mention in the news article the one that was already sent out to all Gunthro-on-CD preorderers a few months ago?

Or another new even more limited edition?
Good question. Sorry for the confusion. It's the same CD version.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
08-18-2013 at 06:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : DROD RPG on IndieGameStand (Our news for August)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com