Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 South (SOMEONE HELP)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
rowrow
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 432
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 South (0)  
I really need help with 221s and 1west. For 1s I looked for help and found one from a long time ago that didnt really help. It had a move to move help but the thing wasnt true (it led you to bump into walls and didnt say where to put the mimic). Can someone beat the room again and give me the correct moves please? As for 1w, how can you control all mimics at the same time and put them in the cage without killing each other. putting them in seperate cages itself looks like a hard job. thanx in advance. :D

[Edited by rowrow on 08-29-2004 at 06:08 AM GMT]

08-29-2004 at 07:06 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Mattcrampy
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2388
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 South (0)  

Mimic juggling is a skill you have to learn. But if you follow the numbers, you should be able to do it.

As for once west, you have to do it with eight mimics at the same time. Oh yes. It looks daunting, but you'll be right so long as you keep your sword pointing south at all times. Go from top to bottom, and do each mimic one at a time. You'll get four or five mimics congregating around the 1. Only once all the mimics are in position do you get them to strike the orbs.

Matt

[Edited by Mattcrampy on 08-29-2004 at 12:44 PM GMT]

08-29-2004 at 01:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
Well, you don't really have to wait until all mimics are in position... sometimes I have to turn my sword to keep the mimics from murdering each other, and the orbs gett struck. They work intuitively when you get to them though, so it won't be too bad.

08-29-2004 at 04:08 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
That helped but the mimic gets stuck on the left side of your chamber. Can someone tell me all the moves I need to make as i dont hold by demos. I know i will hate this level alot. And I thought brains and roach queens were hard...

[Edited by rowrow on 08-31-2004 at 12:26 AM GMT]

08-30-2004 at 03:18 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
Come on guys tell me exactly how to move and which place to put the mimic. Ive been working for days on these room and the most i can do for 1 s is fet the mimic stuck west of the chamber. pleeeeeease help :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep

[Edited by rowrow on 08-31-2004 at 12:31 AM GMT]

08-31-2004 at 01:30 AM
gamer_extreme_101
Rank Points: 1939
This topic gives the answer move by move. Use only if desperate. And rowrow, I really would suggest using the new search to look for a room before posting. I found at least 2 topics for 1S.

-Patrick

08-31-2004 at 01:49 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
rowrow
#1 I always use the search. #2 Whoever wrote that move by move solution is incorrect. I tried it and sevral times it says you should bump into walls. and it doesnt say where to put the mimic. All I want is a move by move solution that says : #1 Where to put the mimic and #2 proper movement that the person who wrote it solved that room just then and wrote down the movement right when they move PS: I saw that correction and they didnt correct him all the way

[Edited by rowrow on 08-31-2004 at 01:22 AM GMT]

08-31-2004 at 02:20 AM
krammer
Rank Points: 904
Demo attached to this post. It's an old one, and features a lot of aimless wandering in the middle where I forgot what to do, but it will get you there in the end.

EDIT: Removed demo as it was corrupt. See further down for replacement.

[Edited by krammer on 08-31-2004 at 03:45 PM GMT]

"Oook!"
08-31-2004 at 09:06 AM
rowrow
Krammer It says ERROR and afew other words when I tried. :huh

08-31-2004 at 03:18 PM
DiMono
Rank Points: 1181
You put the mimics inside the chambers with the roaches. You then guide them around so that seven are in line with the orbs on the left, and the last can go up the passage to get to the final roach

08-31-2004 at 03:36 PM
rowrow
I meant that the demo didnt work. It said Error File CORRUPT

08-31-2004 at 04:31 PM
krammer
Rank Points: 904

File: L221SVictory.demo (1 KB)
Downloaded 132 times.
License: Other
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 South (+1)  
Yeah, I know. It's because all my demos date from DROD 1.5 days and so are probably out of date.

Here's one that should work better.

"Oook!"
08-31-2004 at 04:44 PM
FROST
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 14
krammer wrote:
Yeah, I know. It's because all my demos date from DROD 1.5 days and so are probably out of date.

Here's one that should work better.
This one will not import either...

12-23-2013 at 01:57 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-Second Level : 1 South (SOMEONE HELP)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com