Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Gondola Wasp
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
12th Archivist
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 789
IP: Logged
icon Gondola Wasp (+2)  
From a discussion in chat which quickly turned into a honeybunch of bee-related puns, I present gondola wasps. They can fly over pit and water, and use flexible beelining to arrive at their target. They're too fast to be hit by sword (although this will stun them for a turn, and they can't fly through a sword), but while the player can step on them and kill them this way, allergies from bee stings will prevent him from turning his sword until the next spawn cycle.

Even while threatened, wasps are still always survival-minded, and are adept at dealing with unusual nesting material. If they fly into briar or briar root, they will destroy it in their frenzied path toward Beethro. But if they destroy briar that is over water, it will crumble and form a Stepping Stone over the water, since the broken briar can't resist absorbing water and becoming ordinary flotsam.

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
08-12-2013 at 09:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
larrymurk
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1911
IP: Logged
icon Re: Gondola Wasp (0)  
It might work best for beethro too become un-numb sooner (like every 5th or 10th turn maybe).
08-12-2013 at 09:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Gondola Wasp
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com