Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Cake : 3: Butter : 2 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon Beethro and the Cake : 3: Butter : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
Once again I am the only one to have problems with this room, I can get the tar on the top right myself B4 any tar grows, leave that one until last, can get the tar at the bottom left using two of the little helpers but the one bottom right I am stumped as to where to position them to no babies form B4 the cycle goes around, can someone help me out on positioning for that bit, I put one guy at 29,13 sword NE, next one 32,14 sword east but end up with babies forming. Last room, once again on this level until I can go to the next one.

Thanks
Judi
06-19-2013 at 04:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
TripleM
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1373
icon Re: Beethro and the Cake : 3: Butter : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
Click here to view the secret text
06-19-2013 at 06:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
icon Re: Beethro and the Cake : 3: Butter : 2 South, 1 East (0)  
Thanks TripleM, will play around with the sword orientation until I get it right.

Judi
06-19-2013 at 08:02 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Beethro and the Cake : 3: Butter : 2 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com