Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : New York (A visit to my grandma's and mini-golf, plus archery and looking at fungus.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
NoahT
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1132
IP: Logged
icon New York (+1)  
I just returned from my family's annual trip to New York in the summer. My grandma isn't doing as well as she did at my bar mitzvah (During the music and dance, she was shaking her bootie :D), but is fine for now.

While there, my second cousins Josh and Bradley came over to my grandma's, and we later did mini-golf together. But I also did something there I've never done before: archery. It was at the house of our friends Chane and Ted. Chane is the woman who introduced my parents, so you have her to thank for this post's author's existance. :D On the terms of archery, after a few tries I was able to hit the target and even get a couple of bull's eyes. Ted also showed me some of the fungus around the house, which interested me, so I went around the house looking at all of the surrounding mushrooms. There are woodears there, and Ted came up with the joke of putting some on corn, so they'd be like the "ears of corn." :P:lol I also did some swimming, but not as much as archery and looking at mushrooms.

That's mainly what I did in New York this summer.

-Noah

My stuff:
Click here to view the secret text

08-26-2004 at 05:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : New York (A visit to my grandma's and mini-golf, plus archery and looking at fungus.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com