Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Alkan's Crypt : Monster's Nest : 1 South, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
marg
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 12
IP: Logged
icon Alkan's Crypt : Monster's Nest : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
I am stuck with this room. If I run straight to the fuse I can get rid of the tar but the blue snakes trap themselves. If I kill the blue snakes then light the fuse a tar baby is produced and then trapped. Can anybody help me please???
04-13-2013 at 12:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Red-XIII
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 623
icon Re: Alkan's Crypt : Monster's Nest : 1 South, 1 East (0)  
marg wrote:
Click here to view the secret text

04-13-2013 at 09:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
Am I correct in thinking I have to kill all the snakes before the tar grows to the end and produces a baby? I am having a huge amount of trouble killing all the snakes in that time, any hints on the best way to achieve it would be great. Thanks Judi
05-24-2013 at 10:41 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Kwerulous
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 340

File: prt_screen.png (46 KB)
Downloaded 182 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Re: Alkan's Crypt : Monster's Nest : 1 South, 1 East (+1)  
Yes, you do have to get all the serpents, and reach the fuse in time for it to kill the tar mother before a tar baby spawns at the end.

Some general hints - I'm not sure how helpful this will be though:

I think this room took a bit of practice for me to get it. A demo can be provided if necessary. :)

[Last edited by Kwerulous at 05-24-2013 11:19 AM]
05-24-2013 at 11:16 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Judi
Thanks Kwerulous, I have managed to kill all the red snakes in one hit but can't get all the rattlers before the mother spawns a baby in the little square at the top which of course means there are two babies and one can't be killed. A demo would be lovely but if your not happy posting a victory one then one that al least shows me the best way to attack the rattlers.

Thanks
Judi
05-25-2013 at 09:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Judi
As seems to be the norm, as soon as I posted I got it so thanks for the offer of a demo but don't need it now, thanks for your help.

Judi :thumbsup
05-25-2013 at 10:02 AM
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Alkan's Crypt : Monster's Nest : 1 South, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com