Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Briar options (Inclusion in building +Scripting)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
IP: Logged
icon Briar options (+2)  
I was hoping to build a custom monster involving Briar, but alas there is no way to create briar. (I think, if I'm wrong please tell me) If this could be changed that would be great.

My idea for a briar monster is this:
Tentacle Fiend
A single eyed monster that grows a single strand of briar towards you. It will grow one space at time along a brained path towards you. It is unable to double back on itself. It's growth pattern will be n/2 turns between growth. n being the number of spaces that it has grown away from the heart. If it ever ceases to grow or if you are closer to the heart (on a brained path) than the length that it has already grown, the eye will create a new strand of briar starting from the eye. The eye at the heart of the plant is a required monster so it will be tricky to kill it. However, the briar is similar to the briar that we know and love, and if a ordinary root attaches itself to the briar it will kill the eye.

I wish that man would stay away

[Last edited by The spitemaster at 02-16-2013 11:28 PM]
02-16-2013 at 11:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Briar options (Inclusion in building +Scripting)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com