Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Weird Mac RPG Glitch? (Possible problem with holds imported into your Intel build from your PowerPC build.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Lamkin
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 606
IP: Logged
icon Weird Mac RPG Glitch? (0)  
Hey, I just had a chat with Schik asking him why an RPG score I'd gotten wasn't showing up on the High Scores page.
One interesting thing that occurred to me later was that that score was, I believe, the first one I'd gotten on the Intel build of RPG, and I'd imported all my progress from the old PowerPC version. I'm wondering if that had anything to do with why the score wasn't showing up. So my *guess* is that, if I were to delete that hold (Break Out of Jail!) I'd gotten the high score in from the Intel copy of RPG, then redownload the hold and reimport it, and then get a score point, it would show up? I'll have to test it.

But is there a way to import my progress from the PowerPC build so that high scores will work in the Intel build?

[Last edited by Lamkin at 01-28-2013 02:32 PM]
01-28-2013 at 04:03 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Bugs : Weird Mac RPG Glitch? (Possible problem with holds imported into your Intel build from your PowerPC build.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com