Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Ninth Level : 2 North, 2 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
spiderlady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Ninth Level : 2 North, 2 East (0)  
please help me to just get out of this room I'm sick of this horrible level!!!!! :angry I can't stand all these horrible puzzles. A puzzle now and then is fun but not so many and in every single room like this. Other people may find this fun but i prefer puzzles that are with lots of monsters and how to get past all the monsters but not so many door puzzles. I appreciate whoever gives me a walkthrough for this room and I will later ask for walkthroughs for every other room in this level. Sorry for complaining I just am extremly annoyed by all these door puzzles. Thanks in advance. :D

08-23-2004 at 04:55 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
KevG
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 333
icon Re: Ninth Level : 2 North, 2 East (0)  
I said in the other thread that you started on this room that I would post a demo if you wanted. I take it from this post that you do. I'll be posting the demo to that thread in the next couple of minutes.
08-23-2004 at 05:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
I don't mean to sound condescending, but if you don't like the puzzles then why are you playing the hold? You're going to find yourself asking for help on just about every single room in the game if this is your philosophy, and you're clearly not going to enjoy it. You might want to go directly to the user-made holds, where there are several that should be more to your liking.

Also, please don't start two seperate threads on the same room. We really do read it the first time, the second thread serves no direct purpose other than to show impatience.

08-23-2004 at 11:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
spiderlady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
Sorry I clicked on the wrong room. I meant to click on 3 north, 1 east

08-24-2004 at 12:12 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Ninth Level : 2 North, 2 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com