Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 9,1 North, 1 East
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
spiderlady
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 18
IP: Logged
icon Level 9,1 North, 1 East (0)  
Please tell me the correct combination of orbs please!!!!!! Thank you in advance. :)

08-23-2004 at 07:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: Level 9,1 North, 1 East (0)  
Just take some time to write down what each orb does, and then work it out on paper. Most of the fun of this game is in figuring out the solution, and then feeling the endorphine rush at realizing you've done it. That's why there are very few people in here who will hand out demos, and why we always strongly encourage patience with the rooms you're having trouble with.

08-23-2004 at 09:46 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
[ITA]mich
Rank Points: 19
DiMono is right Spiderlady, sometimes I had to try a room for days before finding a solution and more than once I had to use the "pen-and-paper" solution. ;)

It took a week and a lot of paper (not joking) before solving Level 15 1 South 2West. :D

Bye.
--
[ITA]mich.
08-23-2004 at 02:43 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
spiderlady
Rank Points: 18
I feel so stupid now. :blush In the right side and bottom where the roaches are I didn't see the other two broken walls!!!!!!!!!! That's why i had the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-23-2004 at 03:36 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
[ITA]mich
Rank Points: 19
Nah, don't feel stupid; sometimes the solution is so easy that we don't see it ;)
Read my request about Level 7 2 North... I didn't see that there was ONLY ONE 1x1 square where to trap the snake even tough I knew that it was the only way to kill a snake :blush (ok, the other way was to trap it with roaches but I don't think it's easy...)

Bye.
--
[ITA]mich.
08-23-2004 at 05:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
wackhead_uk
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 352
I have just got onto level 9 and was about to give up on this level and post a help thing myself, but now I feel a bit bummed now I know the answer. Ah well
08-25-2004 at 10:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : Level 9,1 North, 1 East
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com