Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Bullding Template (Starring... The Legendary Neather!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Neather man
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 6
IP: Logged

File: Neather Grid.hold (3.9 KB)
Downloaded 63 times.
License: Public Domain
icon Bullding Template (0)  
I have built the template for a 'Neather hold. Let me know via PM if you want to use my grid to make a hold. For as low as 100 greckles, all this could be yours! I have hoped I unlocked a totally new style giving you awesome forumites a grid. They don't call me Neather man for nothing!
11-10-2012 at 02:50 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jacob
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3746
icon Re: Bullding Template (+1)  
What on earth?
You know that you can't kill the neather character and that none of the rooms are actually connected, right?

11-10-2012 at 09:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather man
icon Re: Bullding Template (0)  
These are intentional. It is up to you to make the player able to get to 1W to slay the 'Neather there. Remember, 1W in a level is where the 'Neather dies. Also, I left it up to you to carve entrance holes. Remember, don't play my template, play the finished product you or other people may make.
11-11-2012 at 06:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Neather man
Also, the orbs and doors are there for the 'Neather to hit to block you. You just have to build the walls, and anything else you want/need depending on your room.
11-11-2012 at 06:04 PM
12th Archivist
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 789
...so, is this for people to use the template to make their own designs around the 'Neather? As in, make different puzzles but with the same key elements in place? Because if not, I have no idea what this could possibly be for.

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
11-12-2012 at 01:35 AM
Neather man
Yes it is for designing around the 'Neather.
11-17-2012 at 09:07 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : Bullding Template (Starring... The Legendary Neather!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com