Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : PEARLS i am stealing your thunder (it's mine now)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Banjooie
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1645
IP: Logged
icon PEARLS i am stealing your thunder (+5)  
So, it's a couple months in, thought I might let you know I'm one of those kids that /streams video on the internet/. Of video games.

Now before I show the link, I should warn you that I do this stuff live, every week, and I have no compunctions about showing games with awful things happening and swearing a lot. I have rated it NC-17 just in case.

www.livestream.com/p4rtytown

So, every Thursday, 'round 5:30 PM PDT*, current format is a bit of Game Center CX, then I play things like I Wanna Be The Guy, or Binding of Isaac, or other really hard and/or godawful games, and people make fun of me and/or offer useful tips like 'shoot more'.

Just about everything I've done is recorded, so you get the general idea of what it's all about.

If you're really lazy, www.twitter.com/CocoaEyebrows actually is updated with stream times and intended games of choice each week!

*Totally Not Forgotten About Edit: Thursday can be subject to change! It all depends on my days off work. Ergo: I recommend checking the Twitter for the most up-to-date when the hell is my stream news.

[Last edited by Banjooie at 08-21-2012 01:44 AM]
08-20-2012 at 08:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
icon Re: PEARLS i am stealing your thunder (0)  
I dare you to play XOP. I double dare you!

08-20-2012 at 10:04 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pearls
Rank Points: 767
icon Re: PEARLS i am stealing your thunder (+2)  
I am so mad right now you just don't even.

I'm going to stream myself watching your stream. I bet I get more viewers because viewers love streamception.

Edit: Ohmahgourd I just saw you had Startropics as an option and I wept childhood tears I thought had all dried up. I never got past this submarine part in the game and, here, let me dry my tears with this letter that came with it and OH MY GOD.

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Pearls at 08-20-2012 03:06 PM]
08-20-2012 at 02:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Banjooie
If you check the recorded videos, I believe I'm already up to, like, chapter 5. You know, the one with the pirates.
08-20-2012 at 09:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Pearls
Rank Points: 767
Is that the one that eventually leads to a music theory puzzle?

Edit: I am also disappointed no one got my tears + letter joke. Shame on all of you.

Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by Pearls at 08-20-2012 09:33 PM]
08-20-2012 at 09:27 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
12th Archivist
Rank Points: 789
Woah, Banjooie! You are actually a dude!

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
08-20-2012 at 11:40 PM
Banjooie
I completely got it, Pearls. All 747 khz of it.

12th Archivist: true story, my secret is revealed
08-21-2012 at 01:42 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : PEARLS i am stealing your thunder (it's mine now)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com