Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Specter (The solitary brained creature)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
The spitemaster
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 354
IP: Logged
icon Specter (+1)  
The specter is a creature that will remain motionless until a monster moves into a square next to the specter. The specter will then attack said creature. If more than one creature moved in the specter will attack the one with the highest movement order. The specter is not blocked by anything. It is possible for the specter to chase a monster because it will not move until the turn after the entry of the monster.
If the specter moves into the square with the monster it takes over that monster. It now becomes a brained creature. If there is a brain in the room, the monster with the specter dies after five turns.

Ways a specter will die:
Explosion in / not in a monster
Stabbed while in a monster
Eaten while in a monster
Briared while in a monster

Ways a specter will leave a body:
Monster death by something other than the ones above
Aumtlich beam hits the monster they occupy

I wish that man would stay away
08-19-2012 at 02:12 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Specter (The solitary brained creature)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com