Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (Can't go up, can't go down.)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
YtterbiJum
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 29
IP: Logged

File: drodstuck.gif (98.1 KB)
Downloaded 243 times.
License: Other
icon King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (0)  
Bleh, what a room. I've read other topics about this room and they don't really help. I can't figure out how to get out of this little area safely. No matter what I do, I get into the position in the attached file, with the spawn count at 11. I can't figure out how to go up or down without getting killed by the roaches in the other direction. Grrrrr.....

Can anyone give me some instructions on how to get into either the upper area or lower area safely?

08-20-2004 at 02:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
DiMono
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1181
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (+1)  
You open doors too quickly, grasshopper. Do not open any doors until the monsters you can already reach have been dealt with. That will keep your out of the position you're currently in.

08-20-2004 at 03:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
YtterbiJum
Rank Points: 29
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (0)  
Oh, I see. Thanks. I didn't even notice that room was open. :rolleyes

08-20-2004 at 03:52 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Marlowe
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (0)  
I must be an idiot: I'm in the exact same situation as the pic above, only worse. By the time I cleared the left side of the room the right side was full of roaches and I had to run into the can't go up / can't go down room and I am trapped like rat in cage.

Suggestions???
05-03-2005 at 05:52 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Marlowe
Rank Points: 22
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (+1)  
Never mind! Figured it out.
05-03-2005 at 06:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon : Twenty-First Level : 2 South (Can't go up, can't go down.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com