Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 1 : First Level : 6 North, 2 West
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
Dartania
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 17
IP: Logged
icon King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 1 : First Level : 6 North, 2 West (0)  
You have to move around and actually swing your sword. It's not difficult for the first row because you just walk into the bugs. However, you have to move up and down for the second and third rows. I haven't figured out how to beat the fourth row without using the alcove, from where I swing my sword in north and northeast directions, and beat it fairly easily.

06-19-2012 at 07:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
noma
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1594
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 1 : First Level : 6 North, 2 West (+2)  
There's a move you'll need that you may not have stumbled upon yet. Very close by is a room with a little tutorial on the backswipe. I wonder what's behind the green door? Hmm, that wall looks a bit... crumbly, doesn't it?

There's another move that comes in handy that's not covered there which you also may not have discovered yet. When a line of monsters (e.g. roaches) are coming towards you, try walking at a perpendicular angle to them with your sword pointed at an 145 degree angle from the direction you're walking. A diagram might be more clear.
Click here to view the secret text

[Last edited by noma at 06-20-2012 12:06 AM : fixed spacing -- thank you RoboBob2000]
06-19-2012 at 07:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
RoboBob3000
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1978
icon Re: King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 1 : First Level : 6 North, 2 West (+1)  
Noma, you might have more success with your formatting if you use the [code][/code] tags to use a monospace font.

06-19-2012 at 08:29 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Flash DROD Hints and Solutions : King Dugan's Dungeon Lite 1 : First Level : 6 North, 2 West
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com