Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : level 10
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
luckypuppy2
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
IP: Logged
icon level 10 (0)  
soooo I made it through level 9 without throwing the computer out the window. what's the secret in getting the invisible bugs on this level?? :?
08-07-2004 at 02:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
gamer_extreme_101
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1939
icon Re: level 10 (0)  
They aren't invisible, they are just light blue like half of the tiles :). For good tips on them, head over to this page. My best advice is to remember that they will blink every so often. Stay on your toes, and you should be fine. Besides, only 4(?) rooms actually have spiders in them, out of a total of about 11.

08-07-2004 at 02:37 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
luckypuppy2
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 15
luckypuppy2 wrote:
soooo I made it through level 9 without throwing the computer out the window. what's the secret in getting the invisible bugs on this level?? :?

thanks, but I still haven't got past the first two rooms. I don't suppose there's some kind of dye we could squirt on dem spiders ta get em .......do ya?? by the way it's raining here can't go outside and play. thanks again for the reply I'll give it a try.
08-07-2004 at 03:07 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
You could try to cheat by opening the "Generaltiles.bmp" (I think) file in your bitmaps folder, and using Paint or some other drawing program, change the colour of the spiders or mark them with a colour that visually distinguishes them from the floor.

08-07-2004 at 02:03 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : level 10
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com