Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Holiday Season and Strange Letters in View (Our news for November)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
mrimer
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 5058
IP: Logged
icon Holiday Season and Strange Letters in View (+1)  
Just a couple quick notes in the Caravel November news for our faithful followers.

Progress

The progress bar for Caravel's Next Big Project has been inching upward, and we expect to enter beta testing early 2012. In anticipation of this event, LETTERS have started being revealed over the bar. What could these letters mean? Speculation runs rampant in Caravel's sixth Bar Watching thread:

http://forum.caravelgames.com/viewtopic.php?TopicID=29658

Are the letters a reference to an island newly risen out of the ocean of the Eighth? Something having to do with the Grand Event? Is it an obscure mathematical reference to DROD's Turing completeness? Some odd AR event? Well...it's most likely the title of the new game. In place of a traditional forum contest in November, this time whoever guesses the phrase correctly first wins a free copy of the upcoming game as soon as it is released! (Sorry, anyone in the inner circle who already knows the answer is excluded from guessing, but you will receive a free copy anyway.) Just post your guesses in the Bar Watching thread above to participate. You must match the answer precisely to win. Good luck!

Holiday Cheer

Meanwhile, Caravel is promoting a holiday sale starting now through the end of the year. If you've been waiting to buy any of the DROD games until the price comes down, or you are thinking to gift a copy of DROD to a friend, then this is your chance! Use the following coupon code, containing the first letters in the Bar's mystery text, when placing your order to receive 50% off everything on the Caravel Games website, including previous SmS downloads. (Sorry, no SmS preorders through this method, please.)

gateb2011_50

Have a great holiday season, everyone, filled with joy, peace and good will.

And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide.
11-19-2011 at 04:38 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ErikH2000
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2794
icon Re: Holiday Season and Strange Letters in View (0)  
DELETED.

I get grumpy about things that are not my business sometimes.

[Last edited by ErikH2000 at 01-22-2014 07:58 AM]
01-22-2014 at 07:56 AM
View Profile Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
analivia
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 10
icon Re: Holiday Season and Strange Letters in View (0)  
this is really cool
08-06-2014 at 10:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : The Illumination : Holiday Season and Strange Letters in View (Our news for November)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com