Announcement: Please read the Rules Topic for some general rules and etiquette before using the Hints and Solutions system.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Steps, Golden Square (Can't exit)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
yarnexpress
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
IP: Logged
icon The Steps, Golden Square (0)  
I am completely bummed out. Before I downloaded this hold I read there was a problem with this room. But it was apparently fixed according to the posts (about 5 or 6 months ago).

I have an orb where I should have an exit, upper NW.

Is there anytbing I can do? I've enjoyed this hold very much & I'm very disappointed I can't finish it.
07-25-2004 at 02:36 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bandit1200
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 290
icon Re: The Steps, Golden Square (0)  
It looks like the updated hold was attached to the last message he made. There is one attached called "the final steps.hold"
Rename it to "the steps.hold" and copy it over the old one, and hopefully you won't need to replay the rooms you already completed.
07-25-2004 at 08:25 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
yarnexpress
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 24
icon Re: The Steps, Golden Square (0)  
Thanks!

I hope I won't have to play the completed rooms again. Some of those rooms can be a bit brutal. If I must replay I will. After all, I should remember the winning strategy, shouldn't I?
07-25-2004 at 06:13 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Hints and Solutions : The Steps, Golden Square (Can't exit)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com