Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "View Demos From Restore/Build Screen" Option
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
agaricus5
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1838
IP: Logged
icon "View Demos From Restore/Build Screen" Option (0)  
I was looking through my contest demos (For the least number of moves contest), and found it a bit annoying to have to restore into the room before being able to view the demo. I am also finding it a bit annoying to have to try to gain access to a room to view an imported demo if I haven't already explored it (as in my beta-testing). Could some sort of option be installed to allow demos for a particular room to be viewed from the restore screen, and perhaps the editor screen if no changes to a room have been made?

07-20-2004 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : "View Demos From Restore/Build Screen" Option
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com