Announcement: Remember: you are giving away your fantastic ideas for free, and somebody else might even make money from them (or appear to). That's just how the world works! If you're worried about it, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas here.

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Simple, but useful character-copying, script-copying requests
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
vinheim
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 300
IP: Logged
icon Simple, but useful character-copying, script-copying requests (0)  
Ok first-off, this is not your typical new idea request off the top of my head like I used to post (destructive goo and multiple floors). This is actually a solution or a shortcut to a problem I've been experiencing lately. Beautiful things can be made with scripting, like portholes, but for some even more complicated stuff that I'm planning to do, I request these 2 things be added:

1) Copying NPCs - I would like to be able to copy an NPC and paste it into areas bigger than 1x1. Because I would like to copy the scripts of this one character and have it onto multiple characters in the room, maybe a hundred or more.

2) Copying Scripts - I would like to be able to Ctrl-B a script from a character and then Ctrl-Shift-B it onto another character from the room editor, adding the script commands to the end of the characters list of script commands . In addition, it'll also be just nifty if I could drag the area of effect for this onto multiple characters just like in the first request.

That is all.
10-23-2010 at 05:28 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Feature Requests : Simple, but useful character-copying, script-copying requests
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com