Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (Totally Stuck)
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Poster Message
ijack7
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
IP: Logged
icon Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (0)  
I have reached the vault and am about to erase this game from my computer in frustration. It would appear that I have to use all of the accessories in the game to open the doors in the vault and then get the briar cutter to go to the next room. Getting to the vault without the help of accessories (except using the wall walker to get the bomb) will be very, very difficult. I assume that the axe on level three is a red herring, since I can see no way to get it. Also, I can see no way to get a bomb to the hooded figure in the vault as the pathway takes them away. Is there another solution (ending) that I am missing? Just a hint, not an answer.
BTW thanks Chaco for the info on the warp token. It's a neat trick.
11-24-2009 at 07:39 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
12th Archivist
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 789
icon Re: Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (0)  
ijack7 wrote:
I have reached the vault and am about to erase this game from my computer in frustration. It would appear that I have to use all of the accessories in the game to open the doors in the vault and then get the briar cutter to go to the next room. Getting to the vault without the help of accessories (except using the wall walker to get the bomb) will be very, very difficult. I assume that the axe on level three is a red herring, since I can see no way to get it. Also, I can see no way to get a bomb to the hooded figure in the vault as the pathway takes them away. Is there another solution (ending) that I am missing? Just a hint, not an answer.
BTW thanks Chaco for the info on the warp token. It's a neat trick.
Yep. There is a way out.

Click here to view the secret text

Check out the DROD Wikia project here!
11-24-2009 at 11:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nuntar
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 4590
icon Re: Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (+2)  
There is a way to get the pickaxe.

Click here to view the secret text

11-29-2009 at 07:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
ijack7
Level: Roachling
Rank Points: 13
icon Re: Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (0)  
Thanks for the tip on the pick axe. It allowed me to achieve the conquerors ending. Whew!! :)
12-05-2009 at 08:46 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Get Help for a Room Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD RPG Boards : RPG Hints and Solutions : Hold Anonymous : The Vault : Entrance (Totally Stuck)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com