Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? 2.0 (The revenge of the person.)
Page 1 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Snacko
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 448
IP: Logged
icon Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? 2.0 (0)  
Someone has killed someone.

Someone was killed who we were trying to find so we can find who killed the person.

Who is this someone?

How many someone's are there?

Am I someone?

Are you someone?

Many, many suspects were seen posting on the board, each and every single one someone.

Don't be afraid to be someone, let your someone can really be someone. Someone on this board did it, and this bunch of someones are going to find out who.

This topic is a celebration of absurdism. Feel free to take the most insignificant parts of past posts and use them as definitive proof to further this case. There is only one rule:

1) The investigation will not end.

[Last edited by Snacko at 07-27-2009 01:35 AM]
07-18-2009 at 03:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Jatopian
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1842
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? 2.0 (0)  
It was me.

I killed everyone ever.

Because I am Death, and no one truly dies until I have attended to their soul.

Good luck bringing me to trial.

[Last edited by Jatopian at 07-18-2009 03:33 AM]
07-18-2009 at 03:27 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
icon Re: Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? 2.0 (0)  
An intriguing prospect, particularly since we are not sure you are an actual being.

However, if you have killed everyone (which proves that Franco is still dead, in case you were still wondering) ever, then we are all dead, however if you yourself are dead, then you have no choice but to continue killing everyone ever, then we must hurry before we are locked into the next phase of this cycle: we will bring the dead killer of the dead to justice, no matter how much we die.

EDIT: A dead cookie to anyone who spots the SNL reference in this post.

[Last edited by Snacko at 07-18-2009 04:16 AM]
07-18-2009 at 04:15 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Sillyman
Rank Points: 339
Don't mind me, I just have no concept of life or death...

07-18-2009 at 06:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
bdwing
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 288
Snacko wrote:
Franco is still dead.

EDIT: A dead cookie to anyone who spots the SNL reference in this post.

You better be careful. You'll have the People for the Ethical Treatment of Cookies on your case.

"Until it ends, there is no end."
07-18-2009 at 10:26 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
My case? I have never claimed this case was mine, and the PETC should mind their own business.

But then again, the PETC has dabbled in Pittsburgh energy, and they have a shocking amount of power on their hands.

I say we send an investigator (anyone can write the report).

07-18-2009 at 11:29 AM
Snacko
My case? I have never claimed this case was mine, and the PETC should mind their own business.

But then again, the PETC has dabbled in Pittsburgh energy, and they have a shocking amount of power on their hands.

07-18-2009 at 11:29 AM
Bigwig
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 25

07-19-2009 at 02:27 PM
Snacko
Excellent post BigWig! Couldn't have done better myself.

07-19-2009 at 02:46 PM
Bigwig
Level: Goblin
Rank Points: 25
can't have been that good. You didn't even mod it up. :weep
07-19-2009 at 02:55 PM
skell
Level: Legendary Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3734
I think I know the answer. Bigwig killed Snacko and now is using him as his puppet. To prove that I can say that Snacko double posted and then Bigwig, apparently forgetting to disguise as Snacko, posted the same thing. Then to hide this mistake he made Snacko say "Excellent post BigWig! Couldn't have done better myself." Note that he "cased" Bigwig wrongly. This was made deliberately only to put the suspicion further from himself. Noticing the fact that if the post was so good it should have been modded up but he cannot mod up his own posts, he said what he said.

Voila! Can I have the cookie now?

07-19-2009 at 03:09 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Rank Points: 1302
Or you killed snacko and bigwig, and impersonated them both, thinking that we wouldn't spot 2 impersonations, and that it would be too elaborate conspiricy for anybody to pickup on.
07-19-2009 at 03:35 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
icon "Hundreds of guys...and I knew you were watching...so I laughed" (0)  
Unfortunately the cookie was the reward for picking up the reference to Saturday Night Live, which involved John Belushi's famous ad-lib of "Franco's dead...and he's still dead".

Of course, stating the answer means the cookie Gods are forced to give me the cookie, but the very fact that I am allowed to answer the question means that I would have gotten the cookie earlier, when I first posted the joke. Therefore, it is entirely logical that, if I was the one who killed the person we're trying to find to find who killed the person, I would hide the cookie, a possible murder weapon, in a contest.

So I think I will give you the cookie Skell, which has come into my possession due to answering the question, either then or now, in order to throw suspicion off of myself. After all, you're the only one with a cookie.

Furthermore, I find the use of quotation marks around the word "cased" very suspicious, as though you were implying that what I did was not case incorrectly, but rather that your accusation is all some sort of ironic joke. Like by casing, you are actually speaking of something else.

Suppose I told you that, that everything that happened to you, the threats, the girl's warnings, the last minute intervention, suppose I said that all of that was...staged. That it was a kind of...charade. That it was fake. To scare the hell out of you, to keep you quiet about where you've been and what you've seen.

Listen, somebody died, it happens all the time. Life goes on, it always does until it doesn't, but you know that...don't you?

Just a quick afterthought, I'll give a cookie to anyone who tells me the name of a certain thing I have referenced multiple times in this post.

[Last edited by Snacko at 07-19-2009 04:02 PM]
07-19-2009 at 04:00 PM
Lamkin
Rank Points: 606
Eyes Wide Shut
07-19-2009 at 04:44 PM
Snacko
Yes indeed, however you seem to possess a possible murder weapon Lamkin.

07-19-2009 at 06:45 PM
skell
icon Re: "Hundreds of guys...and I knew you were watching...so I laughed" (0)  
NiroZ wrote:
Or you killed snacko and bigwig, and impersonated them both, thinking that we wouldn't spot 2 impersonations, and that it would be too elaborate conspiricy for anybody to pickup on.
oh... Oh... Oh! OH! Oh my! Next stop police station. Toot toot!
Snacko wrote:
[Some smart stuff]
So I think I will give you the cookie Skell...
[Some more smart stuff]
Gee, thanks!
*munch munch munch*

07-19-2009 at 08:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Lamkin
Rank Points: 606
Hold on a minute. Puppets? Cookies? Kubrick? Snacko and his stabbing game?
Click here to view the secret text

Aha!
07-19-2009 at 08:47 PM
bdwing
Did we ever find the person who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person...?

07-26-2009 at 03:51 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
The ellipses at the end of your sentence indicate that there is more to it. Please finish.

07-26-2009 at 08:07 AM
bdwing
Did we ever find the person who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person who we were trying to find who killed the person?

Was it Professor Plum in the Conservatory with the lead pipe?

07-26-2009 at 11:03 PM
NiroZ
Lets just say yes and go with that.
07-26-2009 at 11:21 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
DanielFishman
Rank Points: 159
NiroZ wrote:
Lets just say yes and go with that.
Which would break rule 1)
07-27-2009 at 12:03 AM
NiroZ
Anybody can play by the rules. How about we break the rules and see what happens?
07-27-2009 at 12:10 AM
Monkey
Rank Points: 190
Um, you think that Snacko maybe has thugs to-SNIPERS IN THE TREES! TAKE COV*gets shot*

*suddenly, the sand parts to say 'Told ya not to do that'*

07-27-2009 at 01:05 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Alright, rule 2 is dissolved.

07-27-2009 at 01:34 AM
NiroZ
Funny, I've already forgotten what rule 2 was. Great, now that's going to bug me. It's all your fault snacko.
07-27-2009 at 03:17 AM
Monkey
Rank Points: 190
I think it was somewhere along the lines of 'When you post, everything before it that's relevant should be considered'.

Wait, how am I typing? I'm dead.

Whoooops. :fun

07-27-2009 at 03:39 AM
Snacko
Yes, that was essentially the rule.

You are no longer confined by the rest of the topic except what you choose to play off of.

07-27-2009 at 06:11 AM
skell
But the whole existence of this thread is breaking the rule no. 2 - if all that is posted here has (had) to be relevant to everything before, and since there was nothing before no such thread should exist...

...Unless of course it is Snacko who did the killing and now is trying to make us fight with each other! There is only one thing we can do now, and do you know what that is?

*takes a big banner from his backpack* Snacko for president!

Everything is so clear now, and I haven't even had my morning coffee and Morning Coffee yet.

07-27-2009 at 08:04 AM
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842
Oh, I see now. The crime takes place in what is currently the future, when skell assassinates the president!

07-27-2009 at 08:37 AM
Page 1 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Forum Games : Who killed the person who we're trying to find to find who killed the person? 2.0 (The revenge of the person.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com