Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : My hold, And Beethro comes along is up for beta testing....... Again
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Tahnan
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 2459
IP: Logged
icon Re: My hold, And Beethro comes along is up for beta testing....... Again (0)  
Stopped in to give CG a few random upmods, because I'm all in favor of people who spend some time getting feedback in Architecture and implementing it, especially newer architects who're still learning that that's the process. I haven't played the hold, but if CSR likes it, I trust that it'll be worth seeing, and I look forward to its promotion to holds (once it's ready)!
07-29-2009 at 04:14 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Chaosgamer
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 88
icon Re: My hold, And Beethro comes along is up for beta testing....... Again (+2)  
Ok that's done. Removed the orbs and replaced them with crumbly walls. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING ME! This wouldn't be possible without all of you, now I will submit my hold for the HA process. Does HA stand for hold architectural or hold administrator?
07-29-2009 at 01:22 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
slimm tom
Rank Points: 1228
icon Re: My hold, And Beethro comes along is up for beta testing....... Again (0)  
Chaosgamer wrote:
Does HA stand for hold architectural or hold administrator?
Hold Administrator :)
07-29-2009 at 01:58 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
CuriousShyRabbit
Rank Points: 3170
Looks like the correct version of this hold made it over to HA in one piece. Good job, Chaos. :)
07-29-2009 at 09:59 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Page 3 of 3
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : My hold, And Beethro comes along is up for beta testing....... Again
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com