Announcement: Why not try our official idea generator for inspiration when making puzzles?

Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : High Path Journey (V8R6: Coöperative hold) (The journey from JtRH to TCB.)
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Jacob
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 3746
IP: Logged
icon Re: High Path Journey (0)  
You might want to get rid of that s-word, before you get banned from the boards.

10-11-2012 at 09:24 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
melvin
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 34
Jacob wrote:
You might want to get rid of that s-word, before you get banned from the boards.
Sure, but it wasn't me who placed that there and removed all of the content that used to be there...

Click here to view the secret text

10-12-2012 at 04:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
west.logan
Rank Points: 608
melvin wrote:
Sure, but it wasn't me who placed that there and removed all of the content that used to be there...

WHOOOOOOOOSH!

10-12-2012 at 04:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
da rogu3
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 491
melvin wrote: Sure, but it wasn't me who placed that there and removed all of the content that used to be there...
He's talking about what you said in your recent post, not the first post of this topic.
Offtopic:

[Last edited by da rogu3 at 10-13-2012 07:07 PM : correction]
10-12-2012 at 04:30 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
melvin
da rogu3 wrote:
melvin wrote: Sure, but it wasn't me who placed that there and removed all of the content that used to be there...
He's talking about what you said in your recent post, not the first post of this topic.

So su**** is/was allowed since it was there for around 3 years but sh**** isn't allowed? Dat logic!
I'm stupid or something is wrong here. x)

[Last edited by melvin at 10-12-2012 04:32 PM]
10-12-2012 at 04:32 PM
Someone Else
Rank Points: 1304
Offtopic:

10-12-2012 at 09:28 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
Jatopian
Rank Points: 1842

10-12-2012 at 09:33 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
melvin
Hello there chaps and lads,

It's been a while since I last visited this.
I'm playing DROD again and bought a 3 month membership since I plan to stick with it.

I played this hold again and man I want to finish it.
I laughed my ass off because of that English, hilarious stuff.

Anyway, I spammed PM'd & mailed all of the people that commented on this before if it was about the hold.

Current plans are to "port" this stuff to DROD GatEB and continue working on it.

I'm thinking about getting rid of the interlude, it just feels kinda silly. I remember making more levels in the interlude and I even had 3-4 rooms ready in the tunnel. But I never uploaded that version and my old PC loved deleting my stuff.

Also, I'd like to add some people on Skype which is no doubt more useful than the traditional post-on-forum-and-wait-for-reply method, if people'd like to do that.

- Melvin

[Last edited by melvin at 07-14-2013 08:48 PM]
07-14-2013 at 08:31 PM
melvin
icon Re: High Path Journey (V8R6: Coöperative hold) (0)  
After 4 years, 1 month and 2 days an update has finally arrived!
"Coöperative hold" is its title, because I now work together on this hold with Ivo!

Changelog for this version:

The new rooms are rather tricky and we spent a lot of time making them look just right. We're looking forward to hearing your reactions.

- Melvin & Ivo

[Last edited by melvin at 07-18-2013 06:16 PM]
07-18-2013 at 06:05 PM
Page 2 of 2
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : DROD Boards : Architecture : High Path Journey (V8R6: Coöperative hold) (The journey from JtRH to TCB.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com