Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Liero (Worms in real time action!)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
IP: Logged
icon Liero (+1)  
Liero is game where you go head to head with another opponent (CPU or Human) using varieties of weird and gory weapons. Even though the AI is horrible and it's in DOS, it's a very fun game. Best recommended to play with a friend because you can play an ultra fun-fun game of CTF.

Theres a simple level editor for fun or you can download add-ons from a site.

Check it out www.lierohell.tk (it's free)

[Edited by Stuwy on 05-14-2004 at 11:02 PM GMT]
05-15-2004 at 12:01 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Nillo
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 548
icon Re: Liero (0)  
Somehow I don't like Liero.
Maybe it's because the weapons are exaggerated, maybe it's because all the n00bs at my school play it...

There's a pretty similar but much cooler game called Soldat where you can play against as many as 31 enemies at once, with deadly AI or human enemies, lots of real weapons like chainsaws, sniper rifles etc. and way better graphics and sound.
You should check it out.

“Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the 'Ellie May,' a sturdy whaler Captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.”
05-15-2004 at 06:34 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Stuwy
Level: Master Delver
Rank Points: 212
icon Re: Liero (0)  
I play Soldat on my friends other comp which is indeed cool, but my machine won't let me play it which is a bummer. Still though, a good game of Liero with your friends is awsome.
05-15-2004 at 10:06 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Electronic Games : Liero (Worms in real time action!)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com