Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Resolutions of the new year poll (A multiple question poll)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
RankEntryAverageStandard Deviation
1New RPG hold + other stuff8.251.7853571071357
2Bach's Presto from his First Sonata for unaccompanied violin82
3StopHoaxEmails.com7.252.1650635094611
Bach's Presto from his First Sonata for unaccompanied violin
Average Vote 8
Standard Deviation 2

StopHoaxEmails.com
Average Vote 7.25
Standard Deviation 2.1650635094611

New RPG hold + other stuff
Average Vote 8.25
Standard Deviation 1.7853571071357
Total Votes 8 100%
Poster Message
NiroZ
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1302
IP: Logged
icon Resolutions of the new year poll (0)  
Here are the three resolutions that made it through

Bach's Presto from his First Sonata for unaccompanied violin
Resolution:I will learn and make a video of Bach's Presto from Sonata #1 for Unaccompanied Violin.

Final Product:
Click here to view the secret text

StopHoaxEmails.com
The Resolution: I have had been wanting to put up a website about stopping hoax emails for a while now. This is not one that would list all the hoax's out there. There are very nice sites that do that already. I am more interested in creating something that would certify the email that it has been checked. Then you could read the email with confidence and not think you are wasting your time. I have had the domain name for awhile but have not gotten the site together yet. That is my goal to at least get the basic website up.

Final Product:

New RPG hold + other stuff
The Resolution: I resolve to:

(1) Make progress on building Nobard's Hold. (Yeah, I know, this submission isn't very anonymous any more. Oh well.)
(2) Write more for the DAA Architectural Handbook thread.
(3) Write more, and perhaps even finish, the Sailor Moon fan fiction I'm working on. (I won't post this on the board, but anyone who wants to read it is welcome to PM me.)
(4) Finish the Repton levels I'm designing, and some other ones I'm testing, for Superior Software's next release, Repton Extravaganza. Again, not sure how I can share this one with the forum, but I'd be very happy if anyone here wants to buy the game to check it out!
(5) Create an entirely separate and new RPG hold, a short one so that it will be a finished project by the end of the three weeks, so that it doesn't look like I'm just listing things I would be doing anyway to inch closer to my 8-timer prize ;)

Final Product: OK, here's my submission.

For voting, remember to rate your entry 10, and everyone else's a fair score.
As for the voting criteria, rate them first and foremost, on how well they completed their resolution. Perfectly, or was there slight shortcomings?
Then, rate them on the final product. Not so much on how much you enjoyed it, but if you think it is a well done product.
Third, rate them on how difficult such a thing would be to complete.

Have fun :)
02-17-2009 at 05:45 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
noma
Rank Points: 1594
icon Re: Resolutions of the new year poll (0)  
brian_s's submission is missing from the poll. Oversight, or did he pull out?
02-17-2009 at 03:02 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
icon Re: Resolutions of the new year poll (+1)  
CHRIST! yeah, oversight.

I'll add brain's submission when I get back from toga night. Which means most likely tomorrow.

[Last edited by NiroZ at 02-18-2009 05:12 AM]
02-18-2009 at 05:09 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
NiroZ
Interesting. Someone found that offensive. I'm fascinated.
02-19-2009 at 07:54 AM
Znirk
Rank Points: 613
icon Re: Resolutions of the new year poll (+1)  
NiroZ wrote:
Someone found that offensive.
I expect it was taking The Dude's name in vain what did it.
02-19-2009 at 11:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts Quote Reply
NiroZ
yeah, I suspect so too. It was more habit than intent to insult. To be honest I didn't think anyone would care that much, but obviously they do.
02-20-2009 at 03:40 AM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Caravel Boards : Contests : Resolutions of the new year poll (A multiple question poll)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com