Announcement: Be excellent to each other.

Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Friday, 13th - BEWARE, Computer User! (Seriously, it's a dangerous day for you.)
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Poster Message
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
IP: Logged
icon Friday, 13th - BEWARE, Computer User! (0)  
Allright, trying to make it as clean as i can... Now. I heard that there is a virus that activates on Friday, 13th... Thought it was a scary story... But yesterday, i turned on my PC... and it was dead... User selection showed up, and hang up. After that, Windows did not start at all... Will reinstall Windows tommorow.
02-14-2009 at 06:25 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
hyperme
Level: Smitemaster
Rank Points: 1073
icon Re: Friday, 13th - BEWARE, Computer User! (+1)  
You're 18 hours 35 minutes (for GMT, later or earlier for others) too late to save us from horrible computer virus based doom. But thanks for trying.

[Last edited by hyperme at 05-29-2010 03:04 PM]
02-14-2009 at 06:45 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts High Scores This architect's holds Quote Reply
13th Slayer
Level: Disabled
Rank Points: 27
icon Re: Friday, 13th - BEWARE, Computer User! (0)  
I could'nt post until now... U know, all these problems, getting to other PC... Just be careful on these days from now on.
02-14-2009 at 07:04 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
eb0ny
Level: Smiter
Rank Points: 484
Which reminds me...

Click here to view the secret text

02-14-2009 at 07:49 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Show all user's posts This architect's holds Quote Reply
Snacko
Rank Points: 448
Dude, you really need to stop pirating or at least scan the downloads.

02-21-2009 at 07:54 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Krissan
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 89
On a related note, I've heard that the new Friday the 13th remake really stinks, so beware of the one too.

[Last edited by Krissan at 02-23-2009 04:56 PM]
02-23-2009 at 04:56 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
I heard it was better than most of them, the Friday the 13th movies have never gotten good reviews because they aren't good movies.

02-24-2009 at 04:56 AM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Show all user's posts High Scores Quote Reply
Krissan
Level: Delver
Rank Points: 89
Snacko wrote:
I heard it was better than most of them, the Friday the 13th movies have never gotten good reviews because they aren't good movies.

I guess it depends on if you're a fan of the series. Take them for what they are, they have never alluded to be epic dramas with a deeper meaning :)

In the (very thin) slasher genre, I'd consider Part VI and VII to be absolute masterpieces.

02-24-2009 at 03:44 PM
View Profile Send Private Message to User Send Email to User Visit Homepage Show all user's posts Quote Reply
Snacko
IMO nothing will ever beat The Evil Dead II which DID aspire to be clever.

02-25-2009 at 06:53 PM
New Topic New Poll Post Reply
Caravel Forum : Other Boards : Anything : Friday, 13th - BEWARE, Computer User! (Seriously, it's a dangerous day for you.)
Surf To:

Forum Rules:
Can I post a new topic? No
Can I reply? No
Can I read? Yes
HTML Enabled? No
UBBC Enabled? Yes
Words Filter Enable? No

Contact Us | CaravelGames.com